Do you work with children and young people in your counselling practice?
Do you want help to engage children and young people more effectively in your counselling practice?
Join Emma Ward an experienced and popular Children’s Counsellor in this course to focus on the counselling and wellbeing of children and young people in sessions.
This course provides practical skills, knowledge, and skills for professionals to help enhance their interactions with children, young people and parents.
This course is designed to help participants increase their awareness of how to engage children and young people in counselling, while providing experience in a range of activities and strategies to assist children and young people in a range of settings.
This online and interactive workshop will run online via Zoom for 120 minutes and will include coaching and practical step-by-step instructions of how to apply principles and practices to generate strong results with children and parents.
After completing this workshop, you will have a greater awareness in helping children and parents in your clinic space. Emma will also demonstrate live techniques that can be applied in sessions.
• Introduction – Emma’s experience as a Children’s Counsellor (15 minutes)
• How to manage Parents expectations in Children’s Counselling (15 minutes)
• Discussion on best ways to engage Children in workshops (45 minutes)
• Practical examples of exercises to use with children (30 minutes)
• Finishing with questions (15 minutes)
- 120 minutes of content with experienced Australian Counselling Association member Emma Ward
- Emma has worked as a Counsellor for 9 years and has used these practices with over 700 clients with 40% of these clients being children.
- Coaching and a practical step-by-step framework on how to use techniques to engage children in counselling. Steps are designed to be easy to use for participants to continue using in the future
- The opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish within the live event and within the online community
Join Emma on the 18th October @ 7pm to join this online workshop.
Can’t attend the session live? A replay will be available for all participants.
To learn more about this workshop, feel welcome to email Emma at [email protected]
Children’s Counselling Workshop$70
1 x Live Zoom Call
1 x Replay of Live Event
1 x PDF Workbook
Opportunity to ask Emma questions during the event
Emma works as a 1:1 coach, counsellor and speaker helping women and men discover the life they always dreamed of. She utilises a wholistic approach and a combination of techniques, including counselling, EFT, FasterEFT, breathing exercises, meditation, boxing therapy, art therapy, cooking and so much more.